Saturday 24 November 2012

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey World Premiere in Wellington - Red Carpet Live

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey World Premiere in Wellington - Red Carpet Live


Here we have it then.

READ THE HOBBIT AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY MOVIE REVIEW HERE!
The World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in Wellington. And I'm fortunate enough to be down in the capital to take in the atmosphere, build up to it and be involved.

I'll be live tweeting as much as I can from the event, the red carpet and various events - so follow me at http://www.twitter.com/geekboy73 or keep up with my latest tweets below!

(Make sure you keep refreshing the page to keep it all upto date!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Very latest post

    Late Night with the Devil: Movie Review

    Late Night with the Devil: Movie Review A genre film mixing pulp thrills and a recreation of a 70s late night talk show, Late Night with the...