Saturday 20 April 2013

Comedy Fest Questionnaire: Calypso Nights

Comedy Fest Questionnaire: Calypso Nights



1) Tell us what your show is called this year? Calypso Nights

2)  Why?
Because to make dancing, and is so much beauty. All around us. This is what I laugh. And we are all fighting the dragons. With swords on poles. We are the Nights…


3) Can you give us a few hints as to what broadly your festival show is about?
Yes I like this. Do you like this? It is so funny to listen to music. We can do it!




4) How much time have you spent crafting the show over the past 12 months since the end of the last festival?
No.


5) The comedy festival is turning 21 this year – it’s a big age 21 – whatyou’re your memories of being 21? Or if you’re not old enough yet, you lucky person, what are your hopes for being 21?
OH so full of drunk. I want to be a writer, just like James Deans.


6) The Comedy festival is one big party and catch up for a month - is there anyone you’re looking forward to seeing over here either socially or on stage?
Dr. Brown. He cares for me when in needing.

 
7) What’s the comedy scene like at the moment who do you rate and why?

It is comedy? I like him. Dr. Brown and a man who is a squid!


8)  What’s the best piece of audience interaction you’ve had?
In Berlin I make two people dance together to the sound of a rabbit.


9) What’s the most memorable part of performing for you within the last 12 months?
Being such a great success that I have been gifted special maracas from such a talented man. These things are speaking to me.


10) When we say New Zealand International Comedy Festival to you, what’s the first thing you think of?
A big jug of juice!


11) How would you persuade people to come and see your show?
Because people, come on now. Do you really love to be in this place? I can show you there. Right over there in the glistening. I can stretch your arms. Because you will need to. I have magical eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Very latest post

Boy Kills World: Movie Review

Boy Kills World: Movie Review Cast: Bill Skarsgard, Jessica Rothe, Sharlto Copley, H Jon Benjamin, Famke Janssen, Michelle Dockery, Brett Ge...